Monday, June 16, 2008

Growing, growing, and having fun!


I like to see how Steven's doing, size-wise, from time to time. A couple days ago he measured in at 25 inches and almost 12 pounds!!! While we call him our little "Chunk-a-lunk," though, he really isn't the typical pudgy baby. Still, he feels really thick when I lift and hold him. We love cuddling and squeezing our cute little guy! Adam is especially proud of his rapid growth. :) He is a pretty big boy, but he still needs help holding in his pacifier--that's why he's covered in that burp rag in the picture, I always tuck it around him to hold in the pacifier. Steven is also becoming a lot more interactive and alert. I notice his eyes following me as I walk back and forth in the room, and he has a new little play gym that he can lie down and watch. He also loves a little blue musical dog from Grandma King. We love how it's becoming more and more easy to get Steven to smile, laugh, and kick. He is so much fun!!! We also love going on family outings whenever we can, even if it's just taking a walk in the evening. Last Saturday we went to Thanksgiving Point with the Morgans. Adam loves telling people that they have the largest man-made waterfall in the western hemisphere--it's pretty amazing!

2 comments:

KatieDid said...

I'm so glad you sent more pics.
I see Steven has his playgym, and seems to be enjoying it!!
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date
on the goings on!

Melissa said...

Just be grateful Stevewn can't pull out his pacifier yet! Teagan loves pull his out of his mouth, but when he can't put it back he starts to cry...boys