
Last week we decided to do a family picture at Sears. Incidentally, we were really disappointed with their bate & switch on their coupons, and the girl who took our photos didn't listen to what we wanted and almost never snapped the camera when Steven was smiling. We did get a few good ones, though--definitely some things that will go on our wall. :)


We could not get over how funny his face was in this one!



This is the one of Steven that we chose to hang on the wall.


7 comments:
I like his b-ball shirt! It's so cute! Where did you get it?
Cute pictures, Lis! You guys look great...and I still can never get my hair to be pretty and curly like yours.
such cute pictures!
Lisa... he is soo cute and how fun to get family pictures taken! We need to get together soon, we miss you guys!
Let me know if you want some more done! I am a pro with couple+baby family pictures now and have a good deal for friends! Your baby is getting bigger and cuter!
What cute family pictures! hehe
What a cute little guy! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment