Here are two more pictures that I saw on both of my sisters-in-law's blogs, so I copied them to put on mine (I hope that's okay, girls!). The first is Adam with his brothers--probably the last time they'll all be together for almost 4 years because Peter and Jason will miss each other with their missions. The second is Grandie, Adam's grandmother, with her great-grandchildren at our reunion. Quite the cute little group!


This last picture is of all the new babies in the great-grandchild generation that were at my family reunion for July 4th. It was pretty fun!!!
6 comments:
Hey, there is my Mia in that picture. SOOOO cute! I love your family picture by the way in that last post! Cute!
So guess what? Doug and Tamara just moved into our ward...and not only our ward but our apartment building! How cool is that? I just saw Doug today. So when you come visit them you better stop by our place to say hi. Oh and Marie Lionetti (now something else) showed up to our ward last week too. Her husband just transfered to the law school here. It's like a Valencia reunion.
thanks for the comment! Im so glad that others share in my obsession. i think cedric diggory is perfect too. bella...im not so sure. we'll see. you guys look great. are you still in utah?
No problem Lisa....they were great pictures;) It was so fun to see you.
Lisa! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Your baby is adorable. Congrats!
Hey, awaiting new pics and news.
Waiting, :)
Post a Comment