1. Steven had his first time eating REAL FOOD! We started with apples/apple sauce, bananas, carrots, and then peaches. So far, he eats the carrots but doesn't love them, and the peaches are by far his favorite. He'll start breathing really excitedly with his mouth in the "ready-for-food" position if I'm taking too long between bites.
2. Steven rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time!!! He started doing tummy to back when he was 4 1/2 weeks old, so we've been wondering when it would happen the other way. A few days ago he rolled across the room to get somewhere. Time to start "baby-proofing" our apartment--is that even totally possible?!
3. Adam had his first day of his last year at BYU. He is LOVING his major, and Steven and I love walking up to campus to meet him for lunch. I must admit, I'm already getting pretty sad to be leaving my comfort zone of Provo.
4. Almost a first--Steven is soooo close to getting his first teeth! He has been making the most funny faces when he chews on his bottom lip and tongue.Some other firsts that we don't have pictures for are:
5. Steven's first night sleeping in his own room! This was a pretty tough one for me, but Adam and I have both been feeling really good about it, and it was time to get our room back and not have to always worry about waking him up whenever we'd brush our teeth or go to the bathroom. I do miss having him right by my side of the bed, though!
6. I have my first ever stake calling as the stake music chairman. It's going to be kind of tricky in a student stake where there's so much turnover ever semester, but I am excited! :)

5 comments:
Your little boy is so cute! How fun to note all the "first"s, and I am sure there will be many more. I am glad you are enjoying it up there in provo. I really liked being up there.
Wow--STAKE music chair? Good luck finding a pianist as great as the one you had at WP:)
Those are awesome firsts! They make me really excited to capture Audrey's moments like that. Cute!
This is exciting that he is having all his "first's" he is getting so big and he is adorable! Good luck with your new calling you will be wonderful!
Wow that is so exciting! Steven is growing up so fast! And enjoy your last year in Provo as much as you can, because I promise you'll miss it when you leave. I miss Provo ...
Post a Comment