Monday, October 13, 2008

Sleepy Boy

This morning I was doing the dishes while Steven jumped happily in his little bouncer. I noticed that he was yawning a bit, so I thought I'd finish the few dishes I had left then put him down for a nap. Well, I looked up just a couple minutes later and saw that he hadn't been able to wait for me, haha. He is just so much fun!!! He turned 6 months on Saturday, and we can't believe how fast he is growing and learning. Kids make life so exciting!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm still waiting for one of those moments where Teagan falls asleep while I don't notice.

Your little guys looks so cute all sleepy!

Lillian said...

That is so cute! Geez, I'm so jealous, too. There's no way Ella would fall asleep without getting mad at me first. That stinker;) What a sweet boy you have!

oh, and I want that bouncer!

Buffy Dayton said...

That is tooo cute! I love when they are so tired they will fall asleep anywhere! You are right, kids do make things exciting! See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! Maybe it's just because I'm tired these days, but I am suddenly wishing I had a huge bouncer to sit and relax in to fall asleep! I'm not kidding! Man he's cute!
Trisha