
I love Thanksgiving!!! This year we were able to go to Austin, Texas and see my entire family during the week. I also really love Halloween! I love seeing all the kids dressed up. I love seeing how excited they get when they are given candy for no apparent reason. I love the cool night that comes with the once-a-year-oh-so-familiar smell of candles burning inside of pumpkins.


For Christmas last year, my mother gave my sister and me some matching costumes for the babies we were expecting to have a few months later. Cheralyn and I decided that we absolutely HAD to get pictures done of our cute little boys!!!


We also took some Christmas pictures. What do you think--naughty or nice? This is my FAVORITE time of the year!!!!!!
5 comments:
so cute! I love the pics!!
Steven is sooo cute and his eyes are sooo big! And he so looks like Adam...and you too really...but mostly Adam :)
very cute pictures!
Steven couldn't be cuter! Such adorable costumes!
Got my invite today:) I feel quite special.
Post a Comment