Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yay for Family!!!

We are sooooo grateful that Proposition 8 passed this week! There were thousands upon thousands of hours spent holding up signs on corners, making phone calls, and even knocking door-to-door to help secure a win. Adam and I are so appreciative of all those hours that people gave in serving the rest of us so that the family can be protected for at least a little longer.


Also, I am pleased to announce the newest member of our family: Ali. My sister Trisha gave birth last week to a beautiful baby girl--now her third. She and her husband named the baby after their sisters, Alison and Emma. She is so completely precious. We can't wait to see her in less than 3 weeks!!! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't know that you guys were living in California! Where do you live? We go to Valencia all the time to see my mom, we'll have to hang out one of these times!

Lillian said...

Yay prop 8! I was SOOOO happy when I heard it passed!

And yay for baby girls:)