
Jen Brandt, a friend in our ward, came up with a really great Christmas idea. Our husbands home teach together, so she suggested that we go caroling together to the families and sisters that we all home and visit teach. Jen and I each made a couple different kinds of treats, then she and her husband Adam came over this evening so we could put together plates and then deliver them with a couple of songs. We had such a wonderful time!


On Saturday night we went with Melissa and Reid Garza, another couple in our ward, to the Festival of Trees. I have always wanted to go, and it was so great! One of the trees was sold for $27,000!!! Steven loved seeing all the lights and colors, and we really enjoyed seeing all of the tributes that people had done for their loved ones in their tree displays, along with some amazing creations in the gingerbread village. I love all the things that help to make Christmas such a magical time!!!
2 comments:
That is a fantastic idea! I am totally stealing from you! Nobody has time to be visit/home taught so I think we've found out how we'll do it!
How come you didn't come caroling to my house? I like to hear you sing....so what if I am not in your ward, or if your husband doesn't home teach us. I want to hear you sing! Just kidding. Anyway, cute pics.
Post a Comment