Friday, August 21, 2009

The Newest Little Hall

We are so excited that Brooklynn Jo Hall was born last week! This means that, come October, the all-son Hall family will be actually be even with boys and girls! Brooklynn looks like an absolute angel, and her older sister Alexis couldn't be more proud. Congratulations to Matt and Christa!!! We can't wait to meet her in person!

5 comments:

Danasty said...

Hey, how fun to come to your blog and see my cute girls! Thanks for the shout-out. Looking forward to your arrival, any names picked out?? --Christa

Cristine Garrison said...

that scared me for a second! i thought you were talking about yourself and i thought "wow! that was fast! already?!"

haha. are you having a boy or girl?

Adam and Lisa said...

Haha, we're having a girl.

Barbaloot said...

Hey-we have even numbers, too:) I just saw all your cool summer pictures-it was great too see all the Park City ones especially.

Melissa and Reed said...

Lisa, That scared me! When I first opened your blog I thought it was your baby. I thought, "No fair that she beat me!" :) You're looking great! Hope you're feeling good too!