
We had a couple of rainy days this week, which meant that Adam got to stay home! We missed the money, of course, but it sure was nice to get to have some extra time with our daddy. I was especially grateful, since my due date was just moved back 11 days to October 29
th, and it has been super depressing. I don't know how I would have handled this week without him being home for that extra time. Anyway, on Tuesday Adam decided that it was time for Steven to experience his first fort. What a perfect rainy day activity!!! Steven LOVED it, and kept jumping up and down and screaming with glee. He thought it was so cool that there were 2 entrances, and he kept going in circles, in one opening and out the other.


In my book, a rainy day is never fully appreciated without a movie and some good hot chocolate! We all had so much fun together. I really love how much my guys love to spend time together. I am so grateful to be blessed with a wonderful husband who is such an amazing daddy--you can tell by how much Steven loves to be with him.

Later in the day we spent some time making sure that everything is ready for our little girl. Steven loves to put his little baby doll into Rebecca's car seat and bouncy chair. He is so sweet, constantly giving hugs and kisses to his baby and teddy bears. I can't wait to see him and
Rebecca together!
4 comments:
How could they move the due date back so long?! Steven is so big! He will be such a cute big brother! By the way, that red car seat is adorable! Did you buy a new one or just get a new cover?
Sorry you have to wait longer- how frustrating! Those are cute pictures, and I'll be anxious to see little Rebecca in your family pictures soon!
The picture of Steven, right before movie night, looks just like Lisa. His smile and eyes look so much like you. He's definitely his mother's son. Daddy's too.
Lisa, I check weekly to see if there's been serious action in the Hall family and were excitedly waiting to hear! Hope everything goes well! We miss you!
Post a Comment