Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We Are Family!!!

I feel like everything I write is about our kids, so I decided to put up some pictures of the adults. These are from our wedding, which was almost 4 years ago, but I love them!!! Hooray for the people who started it all! :)

4 comments:

Danasty said...

What fun pictures! I don't think I've even seem some of those, but I love it!

Heather Dayton said...

Lisa you look so gorgeous in all of your wedding pictures! Yesterday I was wishing so badly that you and your cute babies were here in Provo so that we could walk to the park together! Miss you!!!

Tamara said...

Thanks for sharing, that was a beautiful day!!

Barbaloot said...

You're not serious---it was almost four years ago?! How is that possible!

I wish I had a time machine and could re-live that semester with you and Em. It was probly the best one ever.