Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Haunting!

Last weekend we cast aside our regular selves and got to become who-or-what-ever we wanted. Steven was one of his greatest loves: pizza. Rebecca was a precious little baby chick. I had planned on sticking with our traditional hot dog and ketchup ensemble, but Adam came up with the plan to be a bee and bee keeper. It was a really great idea.Friday night we had fun crashing the Stevenson Ranch ward trunk-or-treat. Nathan had helped with a great spook alley. Saturday night we went to our stake trunk-or-treat, and it was so much fun. On Sunday we stayed home and passed out candy. Steven kept saying, I want kids! I want kids!!! He LOVED giving out candy, and I am sure the trick-or-treaters were glad it was him dishing out the goods--some kids got 5 or 6 pieces. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great costume ideas. I think the chick was the cutest.

Barbaloot said...

Love the costumes---although I am partial to the ketchup and hot dog costume myself.

Heather Dayton said...

Cute costumes! You guys are so original! I like that one of you was still a food... :) Does Stephen like Elmo a lot too? Taylor is in an Elmo-kick right now-haha!