We had a blast on Easter! It was a full, busy, and wonderful day! We started in the morning with breakfast and an egg hunt at the Goeckeritz home. After that was church, then dinner with the Halls. Mom Hall had invited all of her family in the area, and it was really special to be able to spend time with some of the wonderful Bennions we don't get to see as often as we'd like. We ended the day with a quick stop by the Kings' to say hello and have one more quick hunt. Rebecca picked up on how to find eggs pretty quickly. Our kids had quite the candy stash, when all was said and done.





I love Easter. I love the new life and spring time that it represents. Most of all, I love that it is a chance to celebrate our Savior, His love for us, and the fact that He conquered death and made it possible for us to be with the very families we celebrate with forever.
I love Easter. I love the new life and spring time that it represents. Most of all, I love that it is a chance to celebrate our Savior, His love for us, and the fact that He conquered death and made it possible for us to be with the very families we celebrate with forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment