Friday, August 12, 2011

Things I Know I'll Miss


There are so many cute things my kids do that I know I will miss when they stop doing them as they grow older. Here is a list of a few things I want to make sure I always remember:
  • Steven stroking my face, asking me to take him outside or give him cereal
  • Rebecca always asking for cereal/"ce-eal," no matter how much of it she has eaten
  • Both kids holding hands or hugging while they sing and dance to "We love each other, na-na-na-naa-na!"
  • Steven calling his Cars movie cars "car face" (always singular, 'though it stands for all at once)
  • Rebecca patting my back as I hold her
  • Both kids "wrestling" with each other throughout the day--being very careful, in fact
  • Steven constantly roaring, pretending to be a crocodile, lion, leapard, tiger, dinosaur, etc.
  • Rebecca thinking that every predetor cat is a lion
  • Both kids squeezing into one baby swing so they can both have a turn at the same time. This trick also applies to our car stroller.
I love my kids so much and am so grateful to be blessed to have them in our home. The best part is seeing how much they love each other!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

um i love both of your kids. they are so cute! baby #3 will be just as adorable.

Sara Waldron said...

I think this is such a great idea to write down the little daily things that will be fun to remember. They'll be all grown up before we know it.