Rebecca has become quite the outfit creator as she discovers her inner diva. I am usually able to help guide her to match, but not always. I am pretty sure her favorite part of our new house is the mirrored door to her bedroom closet--she is constantly staring at herself, watching herself dance, and practicing pretty poses. The really nice thing is that her
new found desire for all things pretty is making her let me actually do her hair.
Rebecca loves when we go to Grandma's house and pull out the dress-up necklaces, also when we go to Karlie and
Eliza's house and they share their pretty dress-up things. She is such a girl! I love it!
2 comments:
She is such a doll! She is so sweet and fun!
Yay for your new home! That is so exciting!!! And Rebecca has a good excuse to be looking in the mirror at herself frequently, as she is such a cute girl. :) Isn't it awful how qckly our kids are getting big. Thank heavens for pictures and videos to help us remember some of these precious times.
Post a Comment