
This year Halloween was particularly special because that was the day we brought Daniel home. The kids were so excited to finally have him home! How fitting that the night had a party feel. My mom came over to pass out candy with Daniel and me while Adam took Steven and
Rebecca trick-or-treating. They had a blast and scored a TON of candy! (Yum!!!) It was really fun to see a tall hot dog walking around with Peter Pan and
Tinkerbell.
Before Halloween we went to the pumpkin patch a couple times--once with friends, and once with the Halls. The kids really loved getting to pick out their own pumpkins. I love the feel of fall, and I loved all the yummy foods and beautiful colors that come with it.
2 comments:
How fun, and so nice that you live close enough to your family for your mom to come hang out with you! Can't wait to hear about your labor story this time. :D
I'm such a dork. As I read the sentence about your mom coming over to hang out with you and Daniel I was confused for a second. Who's this Daniel character? Oh dear. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment