Our sweet Daniel Boy is getting so big and old wayyyy too fast! We had his blessing a few weeks ago. It was such a special day, and all of our family in the area was able to attend. The only bummer was that Uncle Jason and Bishop Eddy were in the blessing circle but unable to be with us for the pictures--boo! Still, it was such a special day. We also FINALLY did the pinata (which was supposed to be done for Rebeccas birthday, but Daniel had other plans--I think he wanted to be at the party). Daniel is truly a precious miracle. I cannot imagine our home without his sweet personality.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Blessing Day
Our sweet Daniel Boy is getting so big and old wayyyy too fast! We had his blessing a few weeks ago. It was such a special day, and all of our family in the area was able to attend. The only bummer was that Uncle Jason and Bishop Eddy were in the blessing circle but unable to be with us for the pictures--boo! Still, it was such a special day. We also FINALLY did the pinata (which was supposed to be done for Rebeccas birthday, but Daniel had other plans--I think he wanted to be at the party). Daniel is truly a precious miracle. I cannot imagine our home without his sweet personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment