Steven has been asking for quite a while to go to Disneyland. (I must admit that I have been pestering Adam for a while, too.) Adam and I decided a few months ago to save our money so we could take our kids to the Happiest Place on Earth at the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. We had a blast! A lot of people were there, but the lines were great. We went on Small World, Pirates, Dumgo, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland/caterpillar ride, ans we went 2-3 times on the Jungle Cruise, the carosel, and the Buzz Bite-year ride. The parade was awesome--Buzz and Woody waved right at Steven, and Rebecca LOVED seeing the princesses. We had the perfect day, and the best part was that we were all together.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
A Disneyland Christmas
Steven has been asking for quite a while to go to Disneyland. (I must admit that I have been pestering Adam for a while, too.) Adam and I decided a few months ago to save our money so we could take our kids to the Happiest Place on Earth at the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. We had a blast! A lot of people were there, but the lines were great. We went on Small World, Pirates, Dumgo, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland/caterpillar ride, ans we went 2-3 times on the Jungle Cruise, the carosel, and the Buzz Bite-year ride. The parade was awesome--Buzz and Woody waved right at Steven, and Rebecca LOVED seeing the princesses. We had the perfect day, and the best part was that we were all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just got all caught up on your blog---I miss you!! Sorry I can't make it out to this weekend, but I'm hoping to take a trip out there end of April. Hopefully!
Have fun at the amazing party this weekend!
Post a Comment