Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday & a Really Fun Visit




Adam and I turn 27 this year, ahh! I made creamed turkey with waffles and a cheesecake for his birthday dinner. We are so blessed to have him as the Patriarch and Priesthood leader of our home. Happy birthday, Babe! We all love you so, so much!!!




Doug and Tamara were super awesome and invited us to a birthday bbq for Adam at their house. They also told us to invite our good friends the Morgans. What a fun evening! Thank you for always being so fun, thoughtful, and awesome, DT Halls!!!


For Christmas this year, my mom got super ambitious (and, she says, a little crazy, haha) and moved out ALL the books, pictures, etc. from her downstairs and temporarily replaced them with about 450 of her 600+ nativities. (Yes, I did type those numbers correctly!) Some of her sisters came to see the amazing display, one as a surprise, and my dad thought it would be fun to fly in Trisha as a surprise, too! We loved getting to go to lunch and Sees with her, and it was so much fun to do an adult dessert night (at Claim Jumper--yes!) for some more birthday fun. Daniel loved meeting his Aunt Trisha!


2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Haha love the bday hat! I'm still sad I never got to check out the whole nativity set up. Next...next year. :-) your family is awesome!

Sara Waldron said...

I'm a little behind... but I love all your recent posts! We need to get together soon!