Monday, December 24, 2012
Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam!
I have had the true blessing of being the Sunbeam teacher in my ward for the past 8 or 9 months. Those kids are so amazing! Of course, things could get pretty crazy with 7-8 kids and one lone teacher (thanks to Lauren and Michalle for the times you came to help!), but it was just such a blast. I am really going to miss those sweet kids when I get a new, older class in 2 weeks. Yesterday I was able to capture a rare moment: they were all holding still! (Bummer to miss Brandon--he doesn't always want to get in costumes or pictures.) LOVE these kids!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats adorable. And not surprising to me at all the Brandon didnt want to participate. U said it so sweetly though. Thank u for being such an amazing teacher. He never went until u became his teacher. What a blessing u were to that class.
Post a Comment