Christmas is such a magical time of year! Some of the things we did to start prepping for the season were:
Take a family Christmas card picture (next year I need to be much better at distribution!)
Make sure to still enjoy the kids in their silly moments of cuteness along the way!
Come up with good and thoughtful gifts. This year Cheralyn and I did the 12 Days of Christmas for our family--TONS of work, but so worth it! I think that we might start a new tradition where we split up the days and all do it for each other as a family.
One of the 12 Days was that you can never have "2 many" decorations, so my super amazing mother-in-law took 3 full days to teach and help me make a table runner for each home. So cool!
Decorate!!! I remember loving these porcelain Clauses as a child, and now I get to carry on the tradition for my children and have them in our home. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment