Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Over the Weekend

Weekends are definitely the best because we always get to spend them all together. Adam works all week, so we really look forward to them and like to do special things. There is a Thai restaurant by BYU that we have been wanting to go to for such a long time, so we decided to go for dinner on Saturday. I thought it would be fun if we walked. Steven loved it, and didn't even need his pacifier (we are getting better and better at not needing it quite so much). He has started to discover that sucking on his hand is pretty fun, too. It was a beautiful walk, but the last 10 minutes or so it was so windy and crazy--I could not stop sneezing! And, after our 30-minute trek, we were very disappointed to find that the restaurant is CLOSED until July 10th! Bummer!!! On the bright side, we had a great time getting out and doing something fun, and we stopped for a few minutes on the way at BYU's botany pond to watch all the cute baby chicks swimming around. They were so cute!!! In the end we decided to walk to TGIFriday's. It's one of our favorite places, and we had a coupon. By the way, their Brownie Obsession is my favorite dessert, EVER! Anyone who hasn't had it is seriously missing out!
Sundays are also really neat, of course. We don't have church until 2:30--stinky, but nice to have a relaxing morning. This Sunday my boys got to take a nap together. I love seeing them enjoy each other! :)

3 comments:

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! and he was fun to watch in Sacrament!

Chelsea and Ben said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute. What are you guys up to? How is Utah? Yes I did design my dress I knew I would have a hard time finding exactly what I wanted, so I decided to do it. It's fun seeing what you guys are up to! Your baby is adorable!

Brittany Webster said...

I am sad that the restaurant was closed for you but that means you have to go again and we will have to go with you! That would be so fun!