Monday, June 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged--BLAH!!!

Thanks, Barb, haha.

Most Embarrassing Moment: I always hate this question because I can't ever think of anything. I don't know if it's because I just don't have them ;) or because I am simply able to block them out. I'm sure Adam could think of some for me though, haha. If I think of anything good I'll post it.

Favorite Foods: CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! Adam always teases me that it flows through my veins--I think he's right. I think my very favorite chocolate dessert is the Brownie Obsession at TGI Friday's. It is a must-have if you have not. I also loooovvvveeeee tuna melts, and I have passed this love onto Adam. We haven't really had them since Steven was born though. I've realized that any dairy I eat (besides chocolate, THANKFULLY) hurts my nursing child. :( All for a good cause. :)

Favorite Vacations: Kings in France!!! 3 summers ago my parents and all their posterity went and stayed in a villa in southern France for a week. Pure Heaven! We also go to Park City for a week every summer--sooooo great!!! And, of course, my Hawaii honeymoon. Honeymoons are the best! Hawaii's pretty awesome, too. :)

Favorite TV Shows: I have my favorites, and then I have the ones I watch all the time because they are my husband's favorites. Our shared favorites are "That 70's Show," "What Not to Wear" (yes, Adam rocks for liking it with me), and, OF COURSE, "Office." We also watch a lot of "Dog Fights," "Battleship 360," and other History Channel shows because I am a good wife. And Adam is a very good husband to put up with my great love for all things Disney. He spent a good part of his day off on Saturday watching "Princess Diaries 2" with me. Yes I'm pathetic and he's amazing.

Three Things Most People Don't Know About Me:
1. In my primary class I proudly exclaimed that I wanted to be a Japanese person when I grew up. Incidentally, Adam wanted to be Asian. It hasn't really worked out for either of us.
2. I used to want 12 kids--one deaf, one blind, one blind and deaf, one in a wheelchair, a single boy, a single girl, a set of twins, a set of triplets, and one more that I can't remember. Yeah, I was totally nuts.
3. Continuing with the "Lisa is crazy" theme, I used to have what now seems like my own version of American Idol. When I was 6 or 7 I would go into the front yard (there were no homes across the street), and I'd sing for hours. I would pretend to go to a competition and I'd be all the people--good singers, bad singers, judges, etc. I'd start out doing a few bad people who got totally ridiculed by the judges, and then I'd do the same song once more in my very best voice, being met with serious acclaim and love from all the judges (aka me). Yeah, I was funny, what more can I say?

So I guess I now get to tag someone else, and I choose Emily--go Team Hodges!!!!!!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hey Lisa! I found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I link you up! It will be fun to see our little ones grow up at the same rate!

Barbaloot said...

Lis-I'm confused. I tagged you for the 5 things blog...but this is fine, too. Do whatever you want:)

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! This post made me laugh out loud, I can just picture a little girl out in the front yard hosting american idol. I can see my sister setting up something like that, but she would have made me be the bad singer. haha. Funny memories!

brittneyboucha said...

hey lisa,
i just found your blog. your baby boy is so cute. congratulations!