Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Steven Smiles!!!

Yay!!! Steven finally began smiling last week! At first he would do it only after eating in the morning, then he'd start to do it if we tickled his lips, and now he is doing it all the time when we talk to and play with him. We love his handsome smile!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, it will be fun to stay updated.

Brittany Webster said...

YAY! Lisa I am so happy! I know we live close enough to keep in touch but I love seeing pictures! It looks great! If you go on mine you will be able to find a few of our good friends!

KatieDid said...

I'm so excited you're blogging, now I can see more pics of your smiling boy, Braveheart!
A picture is worth a million words!!

The Marsden 6 said...

I found you through Brittany's blog. Welcome to the world of blogging, it is so much fun and so addicting. Congrats on the baby boy, I didn't even know you were expecting. Hopefully one of these days our paths will cross in Valencia!

Jill said...

Annie - I found her through your blog! I love stalking...Anyways, congratulations, he's beautiful!

Buffy Dayton said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah, thanks to Heather, I found it! I love seeing everyone's blogs, now I can keep in contact and see pictures better! CUTE LITTLE STEVEN!!!