After our awesome 4th of July family reunion, my family had their own little reunion in Park City. We got to spend an entire week with each of the 22 members of my family there--so awesome! One of the best parts was that Steven got to meet my older brother Jeremy and his family for the first time! We all loved being together. We stayed up past 1am every night watching movies, playing games, and just talking. The last night we were all there the girls and boys both had sleepovers and we had a girl make-over night with my left-over Mary Kay stuff--so fun! I love my nieces and nephews!!!

Steven and Thomas--only 6 days apart!

So glad to finally get to be with Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jean. :)

These darling girls are BEST friends, and they sure love the babies!!!

Nap time with Mom. Man, fun sure can be tiring!

Loving being with Uncle Nathan!

Cousins are so fun! We love Tyler!

Danya is the oldest cousin and does such a good job of taking care of and loving everyone!

Makeover slumber party! What beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hello love! I found your blog! And I'm glad you are having so much fun! And I will meet Steven soon! Love you!
Post a Comment