Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pictures of Our Family's Life So Far :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute slide show! My son, Teagan, has the same shirt that Adam is wearing in the hospital pictures...hehe. We can just assume that Teagan is dressing a little old for his age, not the other way around. :) You guys make a cute family.

Jen said...

Lisa and Adam!!! I found your blog through Whitney & Nathan's and I'm so glad I did. I miss seeing and singing with you guys every week! Hope all is going well for you guys and baby Steven! :)

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Such a cute slide show! Steven is getting so big--can you believe it? Looks like you guys are having fun and doing well!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Lisa & Adam! I had no idea you had a blog and I'm so excited! We hope life is treating your well and that the knowledge of parenthood is coming along. Jeff and I just found out we are pregnant! We are so excited! We are still in CA but we will give you a call when we get back to Provo so we can hang out! Take care and great blog!