We have been so lucky to get to enjoy the many beautiful things that Utah has to offer.
Adam's major has helped a lot with that, too. Last week we went on a mini hike up Rock Canyon looking for bugs for one of his classes. It was so nice up there! We have also loved going to Thanksgiving Point.
During my mom's visit for Steven's birth, they were having their annual tulip festival, so we all decided to go. We liked it so much that she bought us a year pass for my birthday. We have totally been taking advantage of that! We went a couple of weeks ago (again, with bug net in hand) and took a picnic with us. Adam loves telling people that Thanksgiving Point is home to the largest man-made waterfall in the western hemisphere. We ate our lunch on the grass right in front of it. We love the sound of that water!Another activity we love is going to the Living Aquarium in Sandy. For Adam's birthday I adopted a shark there for him. We decided to get season passes there, too, and it is so much fun! They'll be adding a rain forest exhibit in February and we can't wait!!!

4 comments:
Lis-that looks like fun. I like your pictures:)
You've got tons of cute pictures! I love your blog!
I see that Adam got his "super stud" shirt back!!
Haha, yep! Thanks to Doug!!! It makes me so happy when he wears it--him wearing it is one of the main images I remember of him in high school. :)
Post a Comment