Friday, February 13, 2009

My Amazing Man!

We have been needing to buy a new dishwasher for our apartment for a while. We finally did it a couple of weeks ago. Adam said he could try to install it himself to save us the over $100 charge, so we decided to go for it. Some people thought we were crazy, but Adam totally did it! He was way fast and even figured it out without any instructions!!! (We found them later inside of the dishwasher, haha.) I am so grateful to have such an adventurous husband who would rather learn to do something himself than spend a ton of money for someone else to do it. You are the best, Babe!!!
Steven really enjoyed having the HUGE box to use as a tunnel!

3 comments:

Buffy Dayton said...

Oh, I don't know if I could trust Joe to do something like that...actually I think he installed our dishwasher, and I think it is having problems now.....JUST KIDDING!!! Adam is awesome, and YOU ARE AWESOME TOO! Those desserts look awesome. I couldn't begin to even try to make those! Nice work, and how come you didn't bring me any? LOL!!!

Barbaloot said...

Haha---I remember when the old one broke. On my leg. And it hurt.

Adam and Lisa said...

Yeah, that was pretty sad.