Tuesday, March 31, 2009

California!

Last week we got to go to California for Adam to have some interviews and to visit our families. Hopefully I'll be able to get Adam to actually post on this thing soon about his job prospects. We will most likely end up in California, but we are still not quite positive. Thankfully, we are acutally ending up with a couple of options, so now it's serious prayer time.
Steven and I hung out with a lot of family and friends while Adam was out and about meeting with different companies. It was especially fun to see Steven and Thomas playing together more than ever. Cousins are the best! I hope these little boys can always live close to each other! (I promise Steven had fun! He was working on 3 teeth at once during this trip--2 of them came all the way through today.)
One big highlight of our trip was being able to show everyone Steven's new shirt! We are so excited for him to become a big brother in October!!!

8 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Ahh, congrats!

Lillian said...

oh my gosh! Congratulations! That is awesome! How are you doing, Lis? Are you feeling ok?

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!! What a fun way to spread the news! How fun to have 2 little ones around! When are you due???

Sara Waldron said...

Lisa! Yea!! I'm so excited for you gusy. That so fun they'll be close in age!

Chrissy said...

Yeah for another little Hall baby! When do you think you'll find out what you're having? Also, what is your due date? I'm glad you guys have options on Adam's work - good luck figuring that all out!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Holey Moley! Congratulations!

Brittany Webster said...

Congrats! This is so exciting!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!