


Adam and I can't believe that Steven is going to be 11 months old in just a few days! He has been crawling for a while, but he insists on us holding his hands so that he can walk everywhere. He has to have his own spoon while we feed him, and sometimes he even gives himself one or two bites! He is such a blessing in our lives, and he makes every day more fun and special. Here are a few cute pictures of him that we just love!!!

3 comments:
He is adorable! I love his big blue eyes! So cute - let's get together soon... where are you guys going after April?
Fun to see you and your family on Sunday. Don't forget to watch Au Pair soon!
I know. It was crazy to see how big and different he was the other day. It is just so depressing how fast they grow up, but fun at the same time!! HE is a doll!!!
Post a Comment