Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day!!!

On Sunday I got to speak in church about fathers being the head of our home and the spiritual leader, along with the importance of the temple to the family. I am so grateful that my father always set such a wonderful example for us by taking my mother to the temple and letting us all see how important it was. They were and are both really great at that.I am also so grateful for Adam, the wonderful father of my children. He is so sweet with Steven and they are best buds. He's a little nervous to have a daughter, but I know he'll be perfect for her, too. And I am very grateful for Adam's father for teaching him to lead his family and set good goals for himself and for them.

I love you all! Happy Fathers' Day!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Barbaloot said...

Cute pictures! Love the one of you and your dad:)