Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

Hall Baby #2 is a girl!!! We went to the doctor as a family yesterday and got to see a few minutes of our newest member who will be joining us very soon!!! Oh, I love her cute little hands and feet! I need to do another ultrasound in a month because she was measuring small, so the doctor just wants to make sure that she is growing well enough, meaning that she will actually be due later in October on about the 29th! This could be the 3rd King cousin to have that birthday! We are so excited to be having a little girl join our family, and we know that Steven is going to be the best big brother!!!


6 comments:

Lillian said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! She's going to be GORGEOUS, I'm sure, with you guys as parents. Well, look at her brother! He's so cute! Anyway, I'm so happy for you guys! Yay for little girls!

Rachel and Jared said...

Baby girls are SO much fun! Yay!

Brittany Webster said...

YAY! I am so happy for you and I am so glad I got to see you the other night! A little precious girl will be so perfect.

Chrissy said...

Lisa & Adam! That is so very exciting! How fun to have a boy and girl right off the bat and not have to wonder about not getting one. :) We are thrilled for you!!!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Congrats! We are due 5 days apart! Fun! I told your mom at Whit's wedding, but I told her not to tell you cuz I was going to email you. I have been way sicker with this little girl than I was with Joe so I haven't really gotten around to anything I've wanted to! Anyways congrats!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Congratulations!! So fun!