Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

So, I tell people all the time that Steven is such a sweet boy and loves to help me with things, and now I finally have proof! I was baking rolls last Sunday and Steven got so excited. He climbed right up onto the kitchen chair to help me roll out the dough, and he stuck with it the whole time I was working. (We popped the pacifier in because he kept trying to eat the dough, haha.) He is so amazing! He knows to put trash in the trash can, helps me wipe up the floor, comes to push the bean bag if he sees us moving it, and is even learning the clean-up song as we have a family project of putting his toys away each night. I can't wait to see what he does when we have a new, tiny baby who needs lots of love and care!
I wanted to put up some other cute pictures of what Steven has been up to, lately. We have loved going to a stake play group this summer. Every Wednesday we meet at the beach, and then go each Friday to the pool. Steven loves seeing all the kids!
Normally he goes for older kids as playmates, but this last week Steven has really started to love toddlers his own age, too. This is Adam's cousin's cute little boy Curtis. They made the long drive for Jason's farewell last weekend, and it was so much fun to see them! These boys were so cute and stuck together the whole time. :)
We finally have a picture of our friends the Hulmes! Jen and Chris are some of our best friends down here, and we absolutely love getting together with them. Jen bought this awesome coat for Steven, and he did not want to take it off! He loved it so much! We are so blessed to have such amazing, fun people in our lives!!!

No comments: