Daniel is such a sweet, precious, easy-going baby. Because of that, I am afraid he is left alone way more than the other two were, and it makes me so sad! I love having three kids, but it really is special to be able to devote so much time when you just have one. I am so grateful I was able to have a lot of one-on-one time with him during the first couple of weeks, thanks to all the awesome family we are so blessed to live by.
Daniel is almost 6 months old! I still think of him as my tiny baby, but he will be eating solid foods soon, and he already rolls all around, jumps like crazy in his seat, and even opens his mouth and grabs my face when I say kisses. We all love this baby!

2 comments:
that pic of him and adam is so sweet!
what a cute dude! such a pretty mama. miss you.
Post a Comment