I love Easter! I love the newness of spring, the tastey treats (particularly the Hershey eggs), the bright new clothes everyone wears to church, the excuse to make several different kinds of rolls to eat in 1 day. It is almost easy to forget the reason we celebrate Easter, even though every aspect of it represents new life and the Atonement. I am so grateful for our Savior. I love that Steven prays that he is thankful that Jesus died and then got not dead again so that we could be together forever.
We celebrated Easter with our Hall family on Saturday, then our King family on Sunday. With those and a Primary Easter party, our kids ended up to be pretty pro at egg hunting. They got into the dyeing this year, too. We had our Go-Go cousins over earlier in the week to decorate eggs and make super cute sheep out of pound cake and marshmallows. :)
Oh, and check out these amazing creations that people far more clever than I shared with us this year! My neighbor showed me that there is actually a reason for Peeps to exist. And, see that tree stump with the cute bunny bum sticking out? The inside is a huge rice krispie treat!!!

2 comments:
Fun updates! I love the Easter picture with you and Rebecca- so pretty. And the pic of Adam and Daniel is also really sweet!
That is a super cute picture of you and Rebecca. I vote you make it your facebook profile. Except do you still have facebook?
Post a Comment