Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wedding Getaway


Adam was nice enough to let me sneak away with the girls last weekend to see my cousin Hilary get married.  It was such a fun trip, and she was such a beautiful bride!!!  We also had fun celebrating my dads 66th birthday on the actual day!  My only regret is that I did not get a picture of our car group--Ali, Cher, Karlie, Becky, and me.  Thanks to Mom and Dad for the awesome room!  And yay for seeing some of my favorite girls!!!

Missed you, Chrissy!


Cute little Brooklyn and her Aunt Jessie

2 comments:

Sara Waldron said...

It was so fun to be with you last week! And I've loved catching up on your blog. We need to get the kids together again soon. :)

Chrissy said...

Love your blog updates, Lis! And I know I totally missed a wonderful gathering last weekend! Thank you for noticing I wasn't there! :S I miss you all and hope I can make it to the next family party! (Your kids are adorable and are getting SO big!!!)