Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Figuring it All Out...

I love how kids make sense of things.  The other day Steven and Rebecca were telling me that airplane clouds look like lines in the sky.  It took me a minute to get that one.  Then a couple days ago Steven was so excited to tell me how he discovered that if you use toilet paper to dry your hands, it melts. Haha.  I love my kids.

I love that Steven said the opening prayer for the whole junior Primary and thanked Heavenly Father that we were going to go have an egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and that ever since Easter he has played Angry Birds with his candy way more than he has eaten it.  I love that Rebecca wants to do everything I do, from wearing "lips," to painting her fingers, to helping me cook, and even running down the hall at church, grabbing Daniel's shirt so he can't get away from me again.  I love how Daniel says "puh, puh, peas!" when he wants something, and how he'll find some lotion, hand it to me, and lie down so I can make his itchy legs feel better.  I love how they all love each other so much--sometimes Steven and Rebecca hold hands and spin while singing "We love each-udder--na, na, na, naaaa, na!"  Daniel's starting to copy their dancing, too.  We have so much fun together!!!

No comments: