Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Sorry, Brag Time
I don't like to brag, but this is something I'm so excited about, I want to shout it from the rooftops! MY MOM, SISTERS, AND I GET TO SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM FOR MORMON NIGHT AT DODGER STADIUM!!!!!!!!! My mom wrote an amazing arrangement a few years ago that we've sung here and there, and we've always kind of secretly wished we could do it at Dodger Stadium. I was looking at their events for this year and had the thought to just email the contact person and ask them if they were holding auditions. Long story short, a guy in my parents' ward is in charge, asked us for a recording, turned it in to the Dodgers, and they said yes!!!!!!!!!! The BEST part about it is that my parents will fly my sister out from Texas to sing with us--I didn't know if I would see her before March of next year! I am so grateful and SO excited!!!!!! I need to always remember: It never hurts to ask. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!! NOW I have to go!! how stinking awesome Lisa!
Post a Comment