Friday, May 10, 2013

Disneyland!

Rebecca was the most excited about the Sleeping Beauty
castle, especially since we got to walk through it.  :)
 A couple of weeks ago my sister-in-law and niece came into town.  We did a ton of awesome stuff while they were here.  I think the biggest highlight was that my mother-in-law took all of us moms and older kids to Disneyland!!!  Thank you, Mom!  We had a wonderful day!!!

Steven LOVED Star Tours--the Star Wars ride!  I told him
about it the night before so he decided to wear his R2D2
and C3PO shirt.  We went on the ride twice!





There were so many new ducklings swimming around in the
Storybook ride water.  Their feathers were so fluffy and they
were so cute and tiny!!!

 


Chip and Dale live here!
Steven and Brooklynn were the only ones tall
enough for Splash Mountain.  Steven and I got
really wet, but we loved it!



No comments: