So, my dad is really awesome. He is Debbie Reynolds' accountant. Yep, he is. For those of you who don't know who she is, you had better look her up because she is great. Singing in the Rain ring any bells??? Oh, she is also Princess Leia's (aka Carrie Fishers) mom, btw. Still haven't met her, but I have been lucky enough to meet the Debster a few times. Man, what a beautiful and gracious woman!!! Thanks, Becky, for including me at the firm table when my dad was out of town! What a great night!
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm so bad at keeping up on blogs- I just read your past 3-4 posts. I'm jealous of your Debbie Reynolds times, and I love the post with our kids playing. Mine absolutely loved it! Thanks for letting us come so last minute!
Post a Comment