I have been going through pictures from the last couple months, seeing everything I have not posted yet that I like and want to remember. My dad always says that, once everything is said and done, all you have left are the memories. We are so blessed to have such great friends and to live by so many members of both of our amazing families. I figured it would be easiest for me to just put all these pictures together in one looooong picture post. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right???
 |
| These girls LOVE story time with Grandma. :) |
 |
Thanks, Brooke, for getting us all to do the fun Sunbeam lunches!
Rebecca truly adores these two friends!!! |
 |
| Now you see them... |
 |
| ...now you don't. |
 |
| Mothers' Day morning--I loved enjoying everyone enjoying each other. |
 |
| Caught red-handed! |
 |
Thank you, Food Nanny, for inspiring me to up the ante and
make our family dinners more organized, healthy, and fun. |
 |
Steven is quite the photographer, lately. He really wanted to
see if Adam was strong enough to hold me, haha. |
 |
He is just old enough to be able to focus on a sweet baby
movie--just for those rare occasions when he is tired but
we have to wait for a nap. |
 |
| Cute face! |
 |
| This beautiful girl really loves to make silly faces! |
 |
Seeing how my kids love each other is totally my favorite part
of being a mom. |
 |
| Again, photography by Steven. |
 |
| He loves to climb up and yell, Ta-da! |
 |
| Papa always has lots of fun, new toys. |
No comments:
Post a Comment