Why do I ever let myself get behind in anything?! This is my form of a scrapbook, so here goes my effort in recording it all!!!
Grammie and Papa have an awesome zipline, and all of the kids LOVE riding it!
One of Adam's dreams came true: we now own a fish tank! After one fish giving birth, losing a few fish, buying some new ones; we now have 14 living things in our tank! It's a blast!
My friend Bonnie (besties since we met in3rd grade!) came for a visit, and she brought her cute little Makayla and Kai to play! Can't wait to meet her new baby girl who is coming in a few months. :)
We got to go to cute Lilly's princesses under the sea birthday party! So sad they don't live here anymore!
Adam and I were picked to be in a Walmart commercial (thanks for the hookup, Brooke)! We weren't in the final product, but Adam got a free manicure, haha, and we got a combined total of $500 to Walmart! Just in time for Christmas!!!
Steven and his cousin Thomas had an awesome soccer season. Steven even scored his first goal (he's more of a defense kind of guy, most of the time)--I think I was more excited than him!
We had fun baking "spiders" and starting to get out all our fun Halloween stuff.
I love these kids and how they love each other! Oh, btw, the sucker (paci) is gone!!!
I've been teaching ballet at home! Rebecca loves seeing her friends each week! We've had one recital, so far, and it was just as short and cute as you'd expect. Here I am with my ballerinas. It was super hard to get 7 little girls all in 1 picture--Anna is already running away!
On Tuesdays I take Rebecca and Daniel to see Grandma while Steven is at school. They love building castles and putting her princesses in them!

No comments:
Post a Comment