Sometimes I let these cute little girls watch a ballerina on the computer after class. So cute!
We love our annual tradition of going to the pumpkin patch with our Hall fam!
Right after picking our pumpkins, we headed to Grammie and Papa's for some pumpkin decorating and birthday celebrating--we had 4 little people turning a year older!
Thanks for the cool bike, G & P!
We decided to have a family outing to Steven's school fall festival. It was so much fun! Steven and Rebecca both tried the rock wall, too--wow!
You can never have too many Halloween parties! Our ward trunk-or-treat was a blast!
My cute niece made these for Halloween. I couldn't quite bring myself to eat one, she did way too good of a job.
Getting to dance to the Pirates theme at Grandma's recital is a rare and special treat!
Mmmmmmmm, birthday cupcakes are the best!
I loved that we were able to all get into carving our pumpkins together. :)
I think Rebecca is giving Anna a pedicure, haha.
Thanks again to Uncle Wayne for being a fantastic soccer coach!

No comments:
Post a Comment