Wednesday, May 14, 2014

6 Years Old!

 Happy birthday, Handsome Steven!!!  Steven's birthday was over spring break, so the night before we went to Chili's for dinner (and used a free meal he got with his award at school), and then had Thomas come for a special birthday sleep-over!  In the morning I made pancakes with sausage, and Steven was very particular about what he wanted used for our table centerpiece.
 For lunch Grandma took us to Johnny Rockets, and then to see the muppet movie!  Thank you for that special treat!
 Daniel was NOT interested in taking pictures, and he actually fell asleep for the second half of the movie!
 After the movie we headed over to Grammie and Papa's for Hall cousin time and a yummy birthday dinner.
 Instead of a cake, Steven wanted worms in dirt with cookies and cream ice cream.  He was so excited!
 We had a birthday moment for Mom, too.  I love that I get to share my birthday week with my sweet little boy!

No comments: