My mom, Cali sisters, and I got to throw a shower for my wonderful cousin Becky to celebrate her marrying the amazing Ryan. Seriously, this couple is such a match made in Heaven. We all love them both, and this has been something that I personally have been looking forward to for quite some time. Soon after Ryan came home from his mission he and Becky met, and they were both smart enough to recognize the other for the incredible person they are. He came over one night before they started dating and asked us about her--I was so excited I couldn't even sleep! We took our kids and drove up to Utah for the wedding. It was more than worth it. I am so beyond happy for these two, and I can't wait to see what they accomplish together.
We had the guests write advice on the picture frames and put date ideas in the can. There were some good ones!



No comments:
Post a Comment