People keep asking us how much Steven weighs, and we've been telling them about 14 pounds. That's just what we figured since he was almost 13 at his last doctor appointment. But he is actually 16 pounds!!! I just weighed him yesterday. Looking at pictures taken just a month ago is making me so sad! Steven is now about 3 1/2 months old. I love that he's growing and learning so much, but it is sad to have him change and stop acting like a tiny infant. He even holds in his pacifier now! Oh, and he has started to do the cutest things while he's eating. He'll eat for a minute, then stop to smile or laugh at me. Or he'll start to wave his hand in front of my face until I kiss it, then he smiles, pulls it in, and starts again. Steven also loves it when Adam sings to him in a super low voice--he'll laugh and laugh at his daddy. We are all having a blast!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
He is Getting so HUGE!!!!!!!!!
People keep asking us how much Steven weighs, and we've been telling them about 14 pounds. That's just what we figured since he was almost 13 at his last doctor appointment. But he is actually 16 pounds!!! I just weighed him yesterday. Looking at pictures taken just a month ago is making me so sad! Steven is now about 3 1/2 months old. I love that he's growing and learning so much, but it is sad to have him change and stop acting like a tiny infant. He even holds in his pacifier now! Oh, and he has started to do the cutest things while he's eating. He'll eat for a minute, then stop to smile or laugh at me. Or he'll start to wave his hand in front of my face until I kiss it, then he smiles, pulls it in, and starts again. Steven also loves it when Adam sings to him in a super low voice--he'll laugh and laugh at his daddy. We are all having a blast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh that is so sweet! What a beautiful, healthy little boy you have (no longer can be called an infant, I would say;))
Love you guys!
WOW! Look at him growing so big.
He doesn't look too much like an infant anymore, but sooo cute.
Can't wait to cuddle up.
That is so cute with the kissing your hand thing! That is so sweet that he interacts so much with you. I think I need to put more weight on Teagan, he's 17 lbs and 7 months old.
Being parents is sooooo rewarding isn't it? All the milestones, and laughes and smiles. It is just so worth it. He sounds like so much fun lisa. I hate how fast it goes though.
Post a Comment