
Adam is sooooo busy with work and especially school this semester, so we are really grateful that we can do some of his things together. For example, in one of his classes he needs to do a project where he goes out in nature and observes animals or bugs. We started doing this one a few weeks ago, but then decided that we needed to wait for it to warm up a bit. Steven and I were pretty wimpy when it came to the snow and ice that was everywhere. Still, it was pretty cool to go to Bicentennial Park. We had never been there before. Adam even saw a beaver!
3 comments:
Adorable pics. You look cold! And Lisa, you're looking good. We love seeing Steven growing up!! Keep us posted. :)
So cute! That is crazy that he saw a beaver! I want to see one! I love all the pics, and by the way, I love that song...I cry the day I take the tree down....you know a couple of posts down!!
Oh man, I haven't looked at your blog since those ADORABLE Halloween costumes so it was fun to catch up and hear how Christmas was and all. Steven is such a charmer!
Post a Comment