We celebrated our 3rd anniversary right after Christmas on December 29th. Wow, so much has happened in those 3 short, but amazing years! Thanks to our King parents for their great family Christmas gift, we were able to enjoy a wonderful Cheesecake Factory dinner. Then we saw "Mary Poppins" on stage in LA. It was truly amazing! I love you forever, Babe!!!Friends in High School



4 comments:
Wow Lisa! 3 years- and we're right behind you. You guys sure have had a lot happen! By the way, I love your Christmas pictures. Any plans to come to Utah? :)
I like Adam's high school hair-do. I think he should bring it back. Congrats on still being married. Isn't it great?
Isn't hilarious to look at pictures from high school and think, "Have I really changed THAT much!?"
You guys look so young in the HS pic. But thats how I remember you guys!
Congrats! You guys have come a far way! And, I'm like 100% sure I made that "Sound Vibes Hunk" t-shirt. Awesome.
Post a Comment