I can't believe that Adam is now 25(a quarter of a century)-years-old, and that I am soon to follow! I used to think that people who were 25 were so old. Even in college it seemed to me like our 25+ friends were so much more mature than us. I must have been wrong though, because we still seem to me like the same tennis-playing high school kids to me; we've just added a couple kids so we can now play doubles.
Adam's parents set him up with an awesome chainsaw for his birthday! This is such a blessing, as we are just setting things up for him to start his own tree care business. Woohoo!
We also had a little birthday celebration with my family on our trip to Newport Beach. Everyone was so thoughtful and generous. Thanks!



Happy birthday, Babe! I love you!!!

2 comments:
Wow, Lisa - you and Adam really ARE getting old! If I aged at all, I would be able to symathize with you. :) I know what you are talking about though - just the other day I was telling Kevin sometimes I still feel like I am playing house! How nice we all grow old at the same rate. You still look as young as ever though! Happy Birthday, Adam!!!
It looks like a fun birthday. Did you make the cakes??? They look amazing - especially the one that looks like and icecream cake (is it?) I don't feel like 25 is old...because David is turning 27 this year - haha! So 25 is WAY young. It sounded old when David turned 25 though... but that was 2 years ago! Anyway, I really really really miss you. When will we ever see each other again???
Post a Comment