| I love when I find her like this at night! |
| These kids are the best kitchen helpers. We loved making Valentine treats together for our family and our neighbors. |
| Yikes! Daniel found our V-Day treats from Grandma! |
| Not gonna lie--I love matching just as much as she does! |
| Popcorn party at preschool! |
| We love Grandfather Hall! |
| If you think seeing the Endeavour is cool, try seeing it with a real live rocket scientist who has actually helped build those things and knows exactly how it all works. It rocks! |
| Almost there, Bud! |
| Ellen Show with the girls and a give-away worth hundreds of dollars? Yes, please! (So worth the cramped ride home.) |
![]() |
| Such a fun group to go with. :) |
| And a birthday celebration on the way home. :) |


1 comment:
Yay for posting on ur blog!!! And yay u got that picture up! Love reading abt your fam...keep up the posts! :-)
Post a Comment